I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

FUN FUN FUN EXTREME FUN!!


5/11/09

Thursday~~




Was planing to stay home for the night. till chai hou came over to visit me, and also some frens was posining me to go maison till i cant resist no more. I end up going maison haah! ><>


say: Hey maison tonight.
some say: any plans? feel like going zouk or maison. where u going?
others: I'm going maison tonight wanna join?


WoOOSH'S~~ for me was seriously uncontrollable.


So yes, i went to maison that night. but before it. chia hou went to visit his fren's pub at damansara perdana there. forget call what name. but straight to the point.... his fren nick is the owner of the shop. thursaday night is famous for the "shot's" night. so he introduce us the "shot's" called ABC. And then me and chia houe order lorh...




Nick. the guy who killed me and chia hou with his super deper crazy "shot's".



Yes this 3 shot's equals to 600% alcohol. seriously no joke.

once you drink finish 1 shot. the feeling like fire inside your throat. have to faster drink 1 cup of water down. =/

Chia hou= After drinking 1.



Me= After drinking 2.
X(
K.O liao..



ANyway then here we are at maison. I bump into all all i meant so many freacking frens there. it was like i was going back to my home. almost everyone there. that night i know. but sadly didnt manage to take picture with all of them though..damn...



Yvonne tee.


chia hou.


eddie lee.


hui sien jie.


james wong.


chun kit.


ainsley.


last but not leats Evern! =P



No comments: