I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, January 15, 2010

At tenji then genting then maison lol~~~


6/01/10

Wednesday.




Ok as my blog has not enough space for picture's, this sentence keep popping out...

You have exceeded your total photo upload quota.

So after this very last post. i wont be blogging for somtime until i'll fix everything back.


Then here we go, this was like a week back stuff what i did.
i went Tenji with my secondary school classmate's.
Was suppose to have more pics but i wasnt allowed to upload anymore.

Debra, mabel and me.



Then at night went to genting...very random us.
Me, evern and edmund. haha.

me

Edmund


Edmund & Evern







Guess who's? XD

7/01/10

Thursday


Then the next morning, we had mcd's for lunch. we woke up kinda late..






then later on we had a drink at starbucks. before we went back down to KL.






BTW!! evern bought this perfume from japan for me.. :P
Thank you!!







candid pic, taken by edmund lol!


Then at night here i come, maison.

For my 2 lovely jie's Huisien and Rachel's birthday. :)


me, waiyen and adele


Rachel lee jie. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)


HuiSien jie. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D


jolene was there too.


Cassidy kor.


Jordan wong.


coco.




Cassidy always spoil's picture's XD JK!


Wei chen lee ! :P
Firt time meet him in person. haha



No comments: