I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, December 26, 2008

My HONG KONG TRIP!! =D 2008

Ok ok..ppl been telling me blog larh..why so long never blog. FINE!! now i'll start blogging again ok..??happy..?? it will be a really long long post sumore.



It was the 12/12/08.

Woke up early in the morning like..5.30am. Yes.. i know. i'm mad. well, i have to wash up, dress up and make up all stuff. haha.. 7am the limo cab came. then off we go to the airport.


Got up the plane around 9.30am if i'm no wrong. My journey starts here.


Inside the plane.
It was raining...outside.


Off we go!!



Bro and dad.



Me and bro. he was so in to the tv.



Some how i got into it too haha.



When the food arrive my bro was pissed, u know why?? its fruits that his sick off. everymorining he has to take them dy. now on the plane also have to take haha!! pity him.




haha Fruits only marh.. ikor..



I found the S & P bottle so cute.


I was bored..cant blame me!!



ARGH....I was starting to feel like throwing out...=(


Trying to breath in breath out lol....it work i guess..



Suddenly, i felt bored..and nothing to do..i kept thinking of him..



Me and my bro






3Hours..pass by, reach hong kong looo~~~

Do u notice something..how come the grass is brown lol!! i thought hong kong is suppose to be better then malysia!! haah! even the malaysia grass was green lol! dont belive u can scroll up and see !



Candid by bro..while walking to find some person that was suppose to fetch us to our hotel.




Mommy and me.



Bro and me



Candid again..i was bored to death, waiting for the asshole to come pick us up. u can notice that my face is very hmm song..lol.



Mommy and me.



bro and mom.




Me and daddy.




mom and dad.



Finally!! the stupid guy came.



walking walking walking..




Inside the bus. dy..



On our way to our hotel..




REACH!!!

I forgot to take a picture of the hotel. and i totally forgoten the hotel name haha.


Bro and me.



haha! we were on the front desk mirror..







Our beds, i know..it sucks right.





we chill out for a while in the room. then around 6pm. we went out to explore!! weee~~



Spot me spot me!! ^^








After walking around, it was time for dinner, HUNGRY!! The restoran i went to eat was a very famous restaurant but i didnt take a photo of the shop. esh, and seriously the food was tasty!










yes..i know i eat like an auntie, but i have a habit that i have to tie my hair or clip my hair while eating haha. in this pic, i did both lol!!



bro...




After dinner, obviously its time for SHOPPING!! MY FAV!!








outside of LV shop. Already carrying a gucci plastic bag on my arms. MUAHAHHA!!






candid.


Guess what..?? i went in..walk so many rounds..just didnt find any that i like some how..lol..so off i go to Christin dior! =P At the end, bought something from dior. we went back to our hotel to put all the stuff first. then we took another cab to someother place to yum cha!! haha


Bro and me..



At the yum cha place. i like the tea, but the oh chein makes me sick..


bro and dad.


sm how their "oh chein" the egg fried with oyster thingi is so diff man..look at it. @.@




After eating, it was time to go back to the hotel for some rest~






The next morning. 13/12/08
Going to HONG KONG DISNEYLAND~



bro and me .



again..



mom and dad.



seat in the bus for like around 30mins. the here we are at HONGKONG DISNEYLAND!!


took it inside the bus.


yes i know i'm such a poser.....



bro and me



me.



mom and dad.



the ticket damn cute hor?? ^^



cant wait to hit the rides. =D


train coming~~~=P


mom, dad, me and bro






wanna buy something?? lol..



hehe look!! stich is blowing bubble out!!






our first stop was the tomorrowland. well cause the others is like for kids haha. we went to ride a thing call "space mountian. it was so so larh. i think it was the best ride in the whole theme park !! haha. seriously, japan disney sea was 100% times better. hong kong 1..is more for kiddoss..like some 1..i know.



inside the place space mountian.





cant wait to ride!! its going to be my turn!! yay!!



ON THE COUNT OF 5!! 4!! 3!! 2!! 1!! BLAST OFF!!!!!!!!!! PoOoOsH~~


After that ride we went to ride a ride which i cant remember what isit call but..is something to do with honda, they sponsor all..ia yah dont care larh..haha



me and bro waiting patiently for our turn..



lol!! if your mondering who is in the pruple car..thats me hahaah!!










After this ride..dad said he was hungry, so it was time for food/lunch. haha



even the packaging has its logo.



for my lunch i had fish and cuttle fish balls noodle soup with ice lemon tea! yummy!!



After lunch. we went to freshen up our self..then its time to continue our journey.


LOL!!




Next we went to visit tarzan's tree house. i didnt take much pics though..was getting tired and lazy.


the stupid cheetah..that kill tarzan parent's i think..""







orh..so sweet right.. tarzan so cute =P


After tarzan hs..went to ride dunno what name again haha..something fly up fly down 1 larh lol!!










then after that again..we ride the tea cup thingi..




thats not me..dont bother looking..


After riding the tea cup thingi. i ride other things..but i'm really lzay to take picture of it or even blog about it so yea..



went for some shopping.







I even went to the bakery, all the things inside is something to do with disney things. so cute leh.. =)






byebye hk disneyland!!


We went back kinda early..cause there wasent much to do. we seat the mrt or whatever isit call to go back to our hotel. even the disneyland has its own mrt. look for yourself. =)




the window its mickey shape ..


see the handle its mickey shape too..



once we reach our hotel we took our stuff and went to eat dinner. at some wantan shop. after the dinner..we went to eat some ice-cream even though ist winter haah.





lol..he looks funny!!



yes i know i look like an idot..








After all that, it was time to go back to the hotel dress up and party!! we went to this club called "Aqua spirit". it was dinner and club place. 1 side just for dinner. and the other side was for club. they play house music. the place look extreamly very high class..



outside of our hotel.




TIME TO SHINE!!



going up!! =D dad, mom and me.











i was starting to get tipsy...=/


went to check out the toilet. its dark, cant really see anything..






around 1am smtg. it was time to go back hotel and rest. i was dying..damn red leh my face..




OK this post is like super long dy...i will continue in a another..post. =) got long more to go. this is just the 2nd day. i went there 6 days. imagine it haha.

No comments: