I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Feels happy at the start, but at the end it just feels empty deep down...


12/08/09

Wednesday~"

Went ou to do some shopping =P hehe with mommy. happy~~

Then when to wash and blow my hair at infinity again. Jeff Ee was busy so didnt get him to wash my hair. damn it..

Later on went to do my nails. Manicure Rm 30. For a just a normal colour. no mood for those chio colour or bright colour. just a simple white and silver-esh..shiny.



At infinity..


my not so chio nails. just very normal..


and hor, the person who was cutting my those side extra stuff out. she end up cutting my skin =(
Stupid woman..it actually had alot of blood but i kept rinsing with water. if not it would be darn digusting.


Today also its my daddy's birthday, his 55years old. =)



well, i have to put the pic in such way cause he say he dont want ppl to recinize him. =.=

So anyway thanks daphne for helping to edit yea. love yea babe.




So anyway, after celebrating, daddy went out to have fun with friends.

So did i too~~!! HAHAH XD

& so here i am at Redsquare again for the wednesday! Awesomeness wooo~~



cally,myself and stephanie lim.



U know who u are!
Though we dont talk for few days.
I'm still always thinking of you none stop..










Billy! my dancing partner~~
HAHA


me, leory and billy.



bell~



jack jacklyn!


Mc Terry T, me and daniel au yong. lol!



daniel au yong. finally met u in real person larh!
hmm u say u dont look nice. i my put the colour like that. nice anot now?? haha!




Billy Billy! April April!
The crowd cheer! =D


Tommy. the guy who watch for mysafety. =)



kenneth karson my kor!



So cute annie behide.myself, jacklyn and some random guy.?@@



once agian..?



junie~



nike



And tadaa~~ billy! =D



martin.














everyone's going high!


see what i mean.. me especially..=.="




1 comment:

Celine said...

Found u written something for this young guy namely Daniel au yong. Just want to warn u about it. He is reported several times cheating/con online. Police ha opened a file on him.

Details of the seller: Public Bank account 4562364616 DANIEL AU YONG YOONG LOO
Maybank account 112344055122 gladys lum wai harn (This is his mother's account)
MAYBANK account NO: 112344104911 Daniel Au Yong
0162897834 Daniel (he told me that his name is daniel)
SupremeWarrioir@hotmail.com
IC: 870310-38-5189